Sunday, February 9, 2014

I CAME, I SAW

I conquered.... a little. As expected, the main dress and blazer that I wanted to see in person from the Peter Pilotto for Target collection were not in-store and both sold out online. Boo. BUT, I snagged two beautiful pieces from the collection, and a little extra sumthin' sumthin' I had my eye on for a week or so. 

The fit of this dress is so flattering and it is extremely comfortable! I actually am going to end up with this same dress but the teal version! Blues are definitely more flattering on me than red tones. When I got home from Target I hopped on their website just to see what all was missing from my in-store experience and low and behold this dress, but in the teal version, was still available online!! So I went ahead and ordered the teal version and swung back to Target after my workout to return this one. Score!


Peter Pilotto for Target- Belted Dress


This is the version that will soon be in my closet. Yay!




The socks (and my pastey white skin) definitely do not enhance the look, but hey, this girl is not about to wear heels into Target when she is on a mission. Not happening! 

So the skirt on the left is the other piece of the Peter Pilotto collection that I picked up. It is high wasted, to the knee and super cute. 

The skirt to the right is a match for the mesh long sleeve top. It is super sleek, has a mesh overlay down the sides and I LOVE it! The mesh top is clearly, uhh, mesh- So some sort of cropped tank or bustier will be needed for that one! I guess you could always go Kim K. style and rock the completely exposed bra, but I would feel more comfortable being a little more covered. 


Peter Pilotto for Target- Pencil Skirt
Xhilaration for Target- Scuba Skirt w Mesh Panel
Xhilaration for Target- Mesh Cropped Sweatshirt

As for last night, comfort was key. Side braid, Forever 21 faux fur, Target flannel, Lauren Conrad for Kohl's skinnies and Payless rider boots!

According to the Stella & Dot website the, "On The Mark" necklace will ship April 8th, aka it is very popular!


Stella & Dot- One The Mark Necklace
Stella & Dot- Christina Link Bracelet
Stella & Dot- Valor Studs- No longer Available


And as for tonight's agenda, WALKING DEAD!! Yay!! We have waited so long for its return and finally the day has come. Eek!

xoxo MaryBeth



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips