Sunday, February 16, 2014

SUNDAY WRAP UP

Sundays.... blah. 

Valentine's Day was very laid back for us with some good old home cooking in the comfort of our own home. 

Manicotti, salad and wine. Yum!




A pleasant surprise from my man ;) 




And of course some pink accents! Top and flats from Target and lips by Cover Girl (Spellbound)! The link up to the shirt isn't the exact one I have but very similar and also at Target.




And lastly for this short and sweet post, my look for my friend's wedding last night- Forever 21 dress snagged off clearance for....... $12! ha, yes! Heels by Charlotte Russe. Love!




The earrings and black bracelet are both old but from Charlotte Russe and Forever 21. And the gold bracelet is one of my new favorites from Stella & Dot. LOVE it!

High bun with the Con Air, "Bun Maker" and pretty clips from Versona.




Gorg!




xoxo MaryBeth




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips