Wednesday, January 22, 2014

FAB FIND

Happy hump day! Is everyone staying warm this chilly day?! When is summer going to get here, I can't take it anymore! Even my little doggies do not want to go outside. Ugh. 

I came across this fabulous crop top/long pencil skirt combo at Target and I could.not.resist. Target keeps upping the anti every day and I am OB-sessed with this outfit!! Go in for contact solution and come out with a new outfit. Target wins every time.


Cropped Sequin Top
Sequin Skirt


Now for more fashion, does any one else think that Lupita Nyong'o is as flawless as it gets so far this awards season?! It doesn't take a fashion lover to see that she is nailing it!






Another thing I love: embracing the bump! I don't think anything is more beautiful than a woman showing it off rather than hiding it! Love!




From fashion to food, here is some eats from the week:

Two whole eggs, two egg whites, sprinkle of shredded cheese and pepper topped with salsa and a side of cottage cheese. Mmmm




Romaine lettuce, shredded turkey, shredded cheese, pepperoncini and sweet vinegar & olive oil dressing.




Gotta love Luna Bars. They are all so delish!




Don't forget, Peter Pilotto for Target starts February 9th!! Refresh your memory here.

xoxo MaryBeth



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips