Friday, January 17, 2014

FITNESS GEAR, FOOD AND FUN

Happy Friday! I woke up to a couple inches of snow this morning! Guess I need to pay more attention to the weather channel.. 

Look for today is casual and comfy: Forever 21 leggings and Victoria's Secret tee that I scored for $6. Yup! It has a beautiful lace back. Love!





The hubs cooked up a delicious meal the other night that I had to share. Lots of fresh mozzarella, tomato and beef. He likes to cook every so often and when he does it is always a crowd pleaser. Sometimes I think he may be a better cook than I am!




Now that I have talked about delicious pasta smothered in cheese, lets take a look at some workout gear! I have been on the lookout for some nice yet affordable workout clothes lately, and found some pieces that caught my attention. 



Activewear



Activewear

Activewear by marybethklingenfus featuring lace up shoes


From the research I have done, Target, TJ Maxx and Forever 21 seem to have the cutest and most affordable options. I have not actually worn any of the Forever 21 stuff so this opinion is based purely on looks alone. I am going to give some of their pants a shot here soon, so I'll let you know how it goes!

And lastly, here are some shots from the past weekend when we went to a cabin with some friends. So beautiful and so much fun!




The gorgeous cabin




Friday night the ladies made dinner! Mmmm




Hiking on Saturday afternoon..




Came across the lift that was closed that weekend. Haha One of the boys being silly!




No weekend getaway with friends is complete without some beer pong! My teammate and I are two time reigning champions... just sayin'




The narrow pathway to get to, "Natural Bridge", aka a massive rock laid across two other rocks forming a bridge with no side rails. I was a little nervous to say the least!




All the lovely ladies (minus one!)




Have a great weekend!!

xoxo MaryBeth






No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips