Sunday, December 15, 2013

WEEKEND HAPPENINGS

Happy Sunday! This weekend was full of holiday festivities: Girl's dinner and the hubs' work holiday get together! 

My friend who hosted went all out! These are the cutest cupcakes ever! I had to take a pic, and luckily they all don't mind my iPhone stalking :)




And these wine bottles are just beyond!




And she even hand decorated our wine glasses!




All the ornaments that were brought for the blind exchange! I ended up winning the sparkly one on the top right. So pretty!




Group shot!




Now on to the fashion! The other weekend my family took our annual trip to Branson, MO for some holiday shopping. The outlets there are amazing and Banana Republic is always a grand slam. This fabulous cardigan and tank were a major score of mine. Got them for next to nothing! Add some Stella & Dot bling and you're set! 


Stella & Dot
Somerveil Necklace


Stella & Dot
Christina Link Bracelet


Stella & Dot
Somerveil Necklace


I love Versona! They have so many fabulous accessories and this beautiful hair clip was one that I could not pass up! It actually came with two of them, score! Beautiful, elegant, timeless and inexpensive!






After my long day at work Saturday the hubs and I decided to make a fire. We actually had yet to burn one in the house so this was the official first fire, ever! Even though a fire place was one of my requirements wishes when we were looking at houses, we just never got around to lighting one because we had planned on getting gas logs. Well, the real deal fire is so comforting and cozy that I honestly don't think I want gas logs anymore!!  






Charlie and Winston were very intrigued!




Moving on to some eats.... coffee has been and will always be one of my favorite drinks! Especially in a festive mug :)






Before: apple, 1/2 c oats, cinnamon, peanut butter and stevia.




After: add some water, dice up the apple and microwave for 45 seconds, stir and then cook another 45 seconds. Viola! 




And last, but certainly not least, holiday CLIF bars! Good stuff!





xoxo MaryBeth





No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips