Saturday, November 23, 2013

LATELY

Happy Saturday!! We are heading to a football game, with some tailgating of course, and I am going to FREEZE my butt off! Oh well, it will be fun!

Here are some looks from the past week or so. Slacked on my blogging this past week so here it all is!

Target flannel, AH-mazing Forever 21 faux fur vest, Apt 9 leggings and Payless rider boots. I am a deal seeker for sure, and this is the epitome of that, head to toe!




Stella & Dot goodies...




One of my coworkers got married last weekend and I rocked this sequin Forever 21 number.  You might recognize this dress from a post I did a while back ;) It is so beautiful! Paired with my gorg Petra Braided Bracelet by Stella & Dot. This bracelet is the first thing from Stella & Dot I ever owned, gifted to me by my mom. It is extremely beautiful and is definitely a scene stealer. Unfortunately, it is currently sold out! I guess everyone wanted one for the holidays!! I'm sure they will get it back in stock soon!






This coat was a steal I got at a Michael Kors outlet. It is a staple piece for any woman's wardrobe: The Long Black Coat. Anything by Michael Kors is fabulous, especially when you get it for next to nothing!




Purse by Apt 9 for Kohl's and the heels are LC by Lauren Conrad for Kohl's. Her line is so amazing and she hits the comfortable chic concept right on the nose. Jeans by Charlotte Russe, my go to for denim. They offer every style and wash possible, in multiple lengths and for killer deals.




More Stella & Dot fabulousness




Now on to some eats! Salad with shredded turkey, sweet potato and broccoli and cauliflower.




Eggs, Ezekiel Bread and an apple. Mmmm...




Salad with shredded turkeyronis, sweet potato and broccoli and cauliflower medley.




This one is a bit of a carb load, but it was mmm mmm good. Pancakes, Ezekiel Bread with local honey and some eggs. 




And lastly, spinach, banana peppers, feta, almond slivers, purple onion and shredded turkeyronis. Yum




If you follow me on Instagram then you probably saw this pic. We thought our birds were just very hungry. Well, turns out we have a squirrel eating all the food! Grrr.... The birds are definitely enjoying it too, but I have a feeling he is eating a lot of it!




Have a great Saturday!!


xoxo MaryBeth





No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips