Thursday, November 7, 2013

GREAT inVESTment

Some fashion flash backs from the past week/weekend. And of course, some fur vests made an appearance. I just love them  :)





This amazing faux fur vest from Forever 21 is THE coziest thing ever. Such great quality and such an amazing price!! The cheetah print top is also from Forever 21. Go figure! 








Another faux fur vest from Forever 21 that I am head over heels for. Love






I know some people think that jean vests are so out, but that could not be further from the truth. Paired over a sweater or topped over a sun dress, this oldie but goodie is still hanging around. I snagged this studded number at Kohl's. It is by Rock & Republic and was on a summer clearance rack. Score!

The flash was accidental, but it actually show cased some of the contouring that I had done on my face that night, so I thought it would be neat to show. More on that topic to come.







And no outfit would be complete without some Stella & Dot jewels!!









xoxo MaryBeth




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips