Sunday, November 10, 2013

FAIR WARNING

Ok ladies (and gentlemen), this is a very important message-

H&M is opening their doors at noon on November 14th in Oxmoor Mall and the first 200 shoppers will get prizes! I have been waiting for Louisville to get an H&M and am ecstatic that the moment has finally arrived!!! I know that I am an avid Forever 21 girl, but there is room in my heart for more than one kick ass store. 

And now for the second service announcement: This is a very random post with random topics. I guess I've had a random kind of weekend?!

Moving on, the hubs and I made these homemade pizzas (from Earth Fare) the other night and they were freakin' AH-mazing! To get the hubs' seal of approval on a junk food alternative is a massive deal. Just sayin'.




Mmm..... we added cheese, banana peppers, black olives and turkey-ronis. Yum!




I got a little too excited and didn't realize until this point that I did not snap a post cooking pic. Here ya go!




We snagged this beauty while at Home Depot and the birds are loving it! I'm glad the hubs appreciates the silly small things too :)




I replenished some of my makeup essentials. I have always been a Cover Girl person. It hasn't failed me yet so why change? I do branch out when buying eye shadows and make up brushes, but 90% of my stuff is CG. Creature of habit I guess!




I really need to get one of those makeup organizers. This is what a good, organized makeup drawer day looks for me. And it doesn't stay this way for long. Ha!




And lastly, my look for a chill night with some of the hubs' family. Stella & Dot necklace, Apt 9 for Kohl's sweater and leggings, Payless rider boots and Forever 21 basic black long tank. Comfy for sure! And nothing pairs with comfy clothes like food on the grill, a fire pit and some beer. 




xoxo MaryBeth




2 comments:

  1. I need to get my hands on some of that pizza mix. I had it when I lived in Asheville, NC where they make it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if Earth Fare ships any of their products?! So good thought, right?! I was shocked by how much I liked it!

    ReplyDelete

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips