Monday, October 7, 2013

DESIGNATION FOR KOHLS

High fashion meets Kohls. Umm.... yes!! I know this collection has been out for several days now, but I finally got the chance to check it out in person the other day. Catherine Malandrino for DesigNation Clothing at Kohl's. Talk about a mouth full! This collection is full of parisian inspired statement pieces and is gorgeous! Unfortunately, my Kohls did not have all the pieces in the collection (sad face), but the items they did have were super fab! It would be silly to show EVERY item on the 'ol blog, so I picked a few. BUT, I wanted to show them all because it was really hard to pick favorites. Ch-ch-check it out!



Catherine Malandrino for Kohls

Catherine Malandrino for Kohls



Catherine Malandrino for Kohls

Catherine Malandrino for Kohls by marybethklingenfus featuring a black print skirt


While perusing the racks, I came across two items that I could not pass up! And, no shopping at Kohls can be done without a killer sale paired with a coupon. Score! This cardigan has some faux leather detailing on it, which is something I am OB-sessed with lately. Love!


Apt. 9 for Kohls
Open Front Sweater Coat


And this fab bag has a Chanel-esqueness about it. Love!


Apt. 9 for Kohls
Cara Satchel


Have you checked out the Catherine Malandrino collection yet?


xoxo MaryBeth




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips