Monday, September 9, 2013

FALL, FOOD & FASHION

Here is a sneak peak at what only can be described as a problem...  I can't wait for the holidays and if bypassing September is necessary, then so be it! 






More to come later.... moving on to some eats!

Vanilla flavored Greek yogurt, sprinkle of cinnamon, sprinkle of pumpkin spice and fruit medley mash up! So freakin' good!! Oikos makes THE best vanilla Greek yogurt!




I have to give this another blog shout out and if you also follow me on Instagram and/or Facebook then you saw this beauty the other day. It is SO good! Really spicy and not as, "pumpkin-y" as you might think. Scored this at Earth Fare and I may need to stock up on some more before it is gone!




Fabulous zucchini and squash foil wrap ups cooked on the grill. Dice both then add some olive oil, sea salt, coarse ground pepper and a bit of garlic salt. Mmmm....




Pair that with some seasoned grilled cedar plank salmon! The hubs mastered one of his flavor blasted concoctions and I'm not even sure what is on there! The cedar planks are sold at our local grocery near the charcoal and is totally worth getting if you are cooking salmon at home! 




Mmm... I'm sure you knew this was coming. There are so many more pumpkin beers I want to try! Better hurry up and drink the ones I have, ha!




 My look from the other night: Forever 21 faux leather top and Stella & Dot Necklace (currently discounted!!!)...


Stella & Dot
Lillith Fringe Necklace
$138  $69


Nude pumps from Payless (swear!)...


Payless
Kosmic Platfrom Pump
$34.99 $29.99


Fab rings from Stella & Dot and some cool pink lips by Cover Girl...


Stella & Dot
Stackable Deco Rings (set of 3)
$49


And lastly, my fab cross body chain/fringe bag from TJ Maxx! Some of my decorations are getting in the way of my blogging!! ha!





xoxo MaryBeth




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips