Friday, September 6, 2013

AHHH... FRIDAY

Oh Friday, I didn't think you would come soon enough! We have been SLAMMED at work lately and this week has exhausted me! The hubs was nice enough to make me dinner the other night and it.was.good. Russet potatoes, green beans and Salmon. Mmm....





My other meals this week have mostly consisted of soup because I was feeling a bit under the weather. On my soup run after work last night I came across this beauty at Earth Fare and decided that after passing it up on Wednesday that I had to try it out. Pumpkin Salsa!! I know it sounds a little strange, but it's worth a shot! Some ideas I have in store for this magic in a jar is on top of eggs, scooped up with traditional chips, scooped up with some sweet potato chips and lastly, plopping some on top of a sweet potato. We shall see. Earth Fare was selling some special pumpkin corn chips next to them as a match, but I passed on those. 




The hubs and I went to the UofL home opener for football on Sunday and man was it a scorcher! Holy Heck! A beer and lots of water got us through, ha! It was a great game though, and everyone in the stands were pumped up!

Some goodies from our local sports shop! 






The team coming out on to the field!





Love




Some other looks from the week: Victoria's Secret Pink top from the clearance rack (score), jean shorts from Forever21 from about three years ago and my awesome Birkenstock knock off's. They are so old I honestly can't even remember where I got them from! The great thing about jean shorts and these kind of sandals, in my opinion, is that the older they are the better looking and better fitting they get!






Girl's Dinner night! First week of every month we are setting aside one night to get together and take turns hosting dinner. It has been amazing so far! 





This Forever21 dress is about five years old and I.love.it. It has stood the test of time and is gorgeous! Added my Christina Link Bracelet to add just a touch of glam.





I used my CHI Waver for this look. Super easy and super cute! And luckily Ulta is having a 20% off promo right now, which can be used online too! It ends tomorrow so hurry up and take advantage of it if you are in need of any beauty products. They run this promo repeatedly, I just have no idea when the next one will be. Any bit helps when buying CHI products. I do love them to death, but they can be pricey!





source



What are your plans for this fabulous weekend?! 


xoxo MaryBeth






No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips