Friday, August 30, 2013

LABOR DAY WEEKEND

Yes, your eyes need no adjustments: the Starbucks hit, Pumpkin Spice Latte, debuted a little early! All you have to do is give the barista this code: PSL10. Sounds kind of silly, but heck, if it gets you a pumpkin spice latte sooner than later so be it! Although, as tempting as it sounds I think I am going to hold off and enjoy my first of the season when the weather is a little cooler out. This drink is honestly nostalgic to me and I have to enjoy it juuuust right.


source


I still cannot believe today is the kick start to Labor Day weekend!! How crazy!! Goodbye white pants, hello fall sweaters! Honestly, I don't really care about the labor day rule and white pants. If I want to wear white pants, a fab fall colored sweater and some heels I am going to! 

What does everyone have planned for the weekend?! We are going to be spending time with family and friends and I cannot wait! I started my morning with a date with the spin bike. It has be a.long.time. Wow did my legs feel like noodles after class! What an awesome sweat inducing, calorie burning, low impact and fun exercise! I then got a trim by the fabulous Kristyn at Omagi. Love! She rocks! I've mentioned her and their awesome salon on the blog before, but just feel the need to reiterate every time I get my hair trimmed. Ha!

Anyways, ladies (and gentlemen, too) go get your shopping on this weekend in between bar-b-ques because the sales are insane this weekend!!! I'm not even going to go over any of them because every store in existence is having SOME kind of sale. Gotta love good deals! 


Happy Labor Day!!


xoxo MaryBeth




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips