Wednesday, July 3, 2013

HAVE YOU FED WITH FEED?

Happy hump day!! Can't wait for the 4th and to grill some food and see some fireworks! Unfortunately, they are calling for 60% chance of rain.. boo. Hopefully the sun will make some appearances tomorrow.

A food trend I've noticed in myself lately- yogurt and fruit! I usually buy the individually packed greek or regular yogurt, but I realized the other day how much more cost effective it is to buy the tubs. I have been plopping out a cup of yogurt and topping it as desired. 

Organic french vanilla yogurt with a diced up peach. Yum!




The same french vanilla yogurt mixed with blueberries, strawberries and blackberries. Then topped with some cinnamon for added flavor. This was VERY good!






So today I swung by Target for some essentials, i.e. mascara and foundation, and decided to make my FEED purchase. I chose a comfy grey tank. My $15 purchase will now provide twelve meals to those in need. Score! 






Look for today? All about the comfort:

V-neck top from Target (got this a couple years ago but they always bring them back), velour pants from Victoria's Secret and my cute $5 flats from Target. Love!




What are your 4th of July plans?


xoxo MaryBeth




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips