Friday, July 5, 2013

FOURTH, FOOD, FRIDAY AND FEED

How was every one's Fourth of July!? We grilled and chilled. It was very laid back, but that was just what we needed. We checked out the Macy's Fourth of July show and caught some of the performances. Mariah Carey might be a little out there, but girl has still got it!

A little Polyvore love with a Fourth of July inspiration from the FEED collection at Target:



MBpK Style

MBpK Style by marybethklingenfus featuring a baseball tee


I may or may not have eaten about half of a cookie cake by the time the night was over... seriously. I guess I have a sweet tooth! ;)




And my look for the day: White skinnies by Celebrity Pink from TJ Maxx, red tank from Tar-jay and flats from Payless. Love! 




I am obsessed with all the E.L.F. products that I have. They are SO inexpensive and the quality is great! 




I used a combination of the above colors for my festive look. The burnt plum shadow looked great with my red tank and the bark shadow softened the look. Love!






xoxo MaryBeth








No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips