Sunday, June 23, 2013

SIDE DISH SUNDAY

Oh Sunday, such a love/hate relationship! ha It also doesn't help that as I write this post from my couch, I should be writing it from a balcony in Florida... bummer! Plans had to be rearranged due to the hubs' job. I'm just glad it isn't my fault we aren't in Florida ;)

The other day I whipped up this side dish on a whim and it turned out really good! One sweet potato peeled and diced, mixed with olive oil, cinnamon, cayenne and sea salt. I then placed that in my glass oven safe pan. I then mixed one diced zucchini and one diced squash with olive oil, cracked pepper and sea salt. Then toss those in the glass pan with the sweet potato and mix well. Cover with foil and bake for 20-25min. Mmmm.... we paired this with baked chicken breast and salad. 




My handsome boys...






Hit up the pool yesterday. Cute hat from Target, Forever21 glasses, Payless gladiator sandals and Target cover up (last season). Love!




That night we went to, "Downs After Dark" which is a really fun experience! Churchill Downs does this in the summertime for a few weekends and it was a ton of fun! 

Charlotte Russe dress, Bun Maker, Stella & Dot jewels and some red heels. Love!





Got an awesome light up glass. Sweet!!




Tomorrow I'll share the deets on our Family/Anniversary Photo shoot at our home. SO much fun! 

Don't forget to get your shopping on at Target for their "FEED" collection and help feed the hungry! On sale starting June 30th!!


xoxo MaryBeth




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips