Thursday, June 20, 2013

ANNIVERSARY FUN

Has it really been three years?! Wow, how time flies! We celebrated with some professional pics done in our home with our fur children and it was SO much fun! I'll share some of my favs once I've seen them all. Can't wait! 




We broke out our flutes and server ware, drank our annual drink out of the German Wedding Cup, went out to dinner and then watched some of our wedding video. Perfect night! :) The German Wedding Cup was first used on our wedding day at the reception. The larger, bottom portion is filled with your drink of choice. Once it is turned upside down to be filled, the smaller cup, which is on a hinge, will flip right side up so it, too, can be filled. The two of you then drink from your end of the cup, without spilling a drop (bad luck), and whoever finishes first, "rules the roost" that year. Well, believe it or not, I lost this year! Ugh!




Outfit number one (yes, I made the hubs and myself wear a casual outfit and a "fancy" outfit for the in-home pics) was a fab shirt by designer Narcisco Rodriguez for Kohl's, Rock & Republic faux leather pants and black heels. Love!




For my "Fancy" outfit I wore a gorgeous gown from the BCBG Off The Runway outlet store that I go to every year during my family's annual Branson, MO vacay that we take prior to Christmas. I didn't get a selfie of that beauty but will share it with you when I post about our family photo session.




My handsome man perusing the menu. We ate at this fabulous Italian restaurant, Porcini's, and it was very yummy! Grouper for him, fettuccine with salsiccia for me, bottle of wine and a pizza to go. Yes, you read that correctly, a pizza to go. We couldn't decide on what to get! ha!






We cut the cake for our pics but decided to wait until after dinner to eat it. I don't think anything beats ice cream and cake after a fabulous dinner!






I cannot wait to share all the info and pics from our family photo session. Ah, so fun!


xoxo MaryBeth






No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips