Wednesday, May 29, 2013

WEDNESDAY WOW

Wow, I am so excited! The hubs kindly pointed out to me a milestone today: 10,000 hits on the blog! I know it is not a lot compared to some of the blogs I follow, but man am I excited! Gotta start somewhere, right?!


Screen shot from the Mac Book Pro


The other night the hubs and I grilled out. Common trend around here these days. We just love it and could literally grill out everyday. 

The hubs' massive steak!





Cedar plank for my salmon.





Mmmm....





One for him, one for me and one for my lunch the next day.





And last, but certainly not least.... some Polyvore love! 


"Lust List v Smokin' Steal"



MBpK Style

MBpK Style by marybethklingenfus featuring forever 21



Can't wait to hit 20,000 blog views!!  ;)


Good Night!



xoxo MaryBeth




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips