Saturday, December 29, 2012

W.I.L.L.

Hey Hey!  Happy Saturday! It snowed last night and I'm loving it!! Relaxing on the couch with  my boys (Charlie and Winston) while the hubs sleeps in. Not much planned for today, which is fine with me! So, for today's post I was thinking about sharing, "What I'm Loving Lately". And it may not seem like a shock that this item is at the top of my list:


Mac Book Pro:




While I am still trying to figure everything out, I know that this is going to be my new best friend. I am obsessed! I can't wait to use the, "One On One" courses to learn more about all the things this bad boy is capable of. The hubs hit it out of the ballpark with this one! :)


Mojo Mountain Mix Bar:



link


These bars are soo delicious! I can't get enough of them! They are great for an on-the-go snack and even sometimes substitute as a quick lunch (paired with some fruit) for me when I am in a rush to get out the door. There are so many bars that I love, but this one in particular has been on my radar lately!


Conair Bun Maker:



link


This little wonder is fabulous! And, the more I use it the easier and easier it has become to use. I like to use it for both a tight, sleeked back, harsh look and a loose, gentle and sweet look. Cannot recommend it enough! I know that some people use a cut up sock to achieve this look, but the bun maker "doughnut" is thick, firm and probably way more sturdy than a rolled up sock. My point is, just spend the $4 and get this bun maker!



E! Fashion Police:



link


I know Joan Rivers can be a little harsh at times, but as much as she dishes it out to others, she makes just as much fun of herself. If she didn't, I don't think her humor would be received so well. She does cross the line at times, but for the most part what she says is what most people are thinking! It always interests me how different some of the opinions on the show can be. I especially love when one person puts an outfit on the worst dressed list and another puts it on the best dressed list. And, as usual, Joan has the last say! Check it out sometime if you haven't watched it before!


And lastly, SPARKLES:



link


I am in love (especially this time of year) with anything sparkly! And, any color sparkle works too! I particularly like black sparkle and gold sparkle, but any will do! From hair accessories, nail polish, heels, dresses and blazers, the possibilities are endless. Just don't overdue it, though! Stick to one or two sparkly statement pieces and shine the night away! 


That does it for this edition of, W.I.L.L. 


Have a great weekend!


xoxo MaryBeth




+Walgreens 
+e.l.f. Cosmetics 
+Apple iPhone and iPad Apps, News and Updates 
+E! Entertainment News 







No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips