Monday, October 8, 2012

THIRD TIMES A CHARM

Hey Ladies! So I meant to post my outfit from the cookout on Saturday, but I forgot! So here it is! I rocked a Banana Republic sweater (sweet steal from the clearance rack) with my Rock & Republic faux leather pants that I raved about here. Paired that with my kick ass suede, thigh-high stiletto boots I got from Charlotte Russe last season. The link I have posted is not to these exact ones, but very similar. I guess they aren't selling them anymore. And like any good Charlotte Russe shoe shopper, I purchased these at full price and then got the same pair in brown for $15. They run this deal all. the. time. And, you don't have to buy the same shoe, I just got a little obsessed and needed both colors.

Banana Republic Sweater
Rock & Republic Faux Leather Pants
Charlotte Russe $48
Suede Thigh High Boot

As an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot, there is loads of fabulous jewelry at my fingertips! This one is a personal favorite, and as soon as I saw it I knew I had to have it. It is fabulous. And if you think $118 is steep for a necklace, I can understand. But I promise you the quality and credentials of the designers is worth it. And, at a Trunk Show the host usually walks aways with at least $250 in free credits to pick out whatever they want and 50% off additional pieces. Did your ears perk up to that? So, pick a piece you love, have your friends over for wine, peruse the goods, and get your free jewelry. It's that easy. No stupid "games", no gimmics. Just friends, drinks and jewelry. period.


Stella & Dot $118
Femme Fatale Necklace 

Now, to explain why on earth I had three looks in one day. I had some training to attend at work, hit the gym, and then went to a get-together with some fellow Stella & Dot stylists to talk about all the exciting things to come with our growing company. Here is look numero uno. I found this fab sweater at a Gap Outlet about two years ago. I'm glad I hung on to it because the tribal-esque print on sweaters always seems to make an appearance this time of year. A basic long sleeve tee from Forever 21, dark denim and some heels and your OTD. Unfortunately, the heels are no longer for sale, but I linked you to some other LC heels that are just as fab.

Forever21 $8
Love Sleeve V-Neck
Gap Outlet
Wide Arm Sweater Cardigan
Charlotte Russe $39 
Refuge Starlett Jean
Lauren Conrad for Kohl's $40
Loafer Accent Heels

 For my second, "look", of the day, I went in another direction. ha These are fab workout pants from Kohl's and my very warm, super cute Adidas zip up fleece from TJ Maxx. Score!


And lastly, this is what I rocked for the Stella & Dot get-together. I had a great time with some awesome ladies! I wore the Rock & Republic burgundy pants tonight and I still can't rave enough about these bad boys. Paired them with a silky, flowy black sleeveless top, topped with a stretchy black cardigan that also had some neat faux leather detailing on the sleeves and the front drapery. Both of those came from the lovely racks of TJ Maxx. No shame! My fab thigh high stilettos and Stella & Dot jewels topped off this look for sure. The Sofia Pearl Bib Necklace is one of my absolute favs! It is so glamorous. And since my outfit was very bold, I decided to keep my hair and makeup simple.

 
 
Stella & Dot $118
Sofia Pearl Bib Necklace
 
I hope you enjoyed this post! Next up I'll have a, "makeup reveal" and some more home decor. Good Night!
 
 
P.S. The Cardinals won tonight! WOO HOO!!
 
 
xoxo MaryBeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips