Sunday, January 4, 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2015 is going to be a great one! If you follow me on Facebook or Instagram then you probably know the good news: I'm gonna be a momma! The hubs and I are super excited! I also cannot wait to style this growing bump of mine! Not much there yet, but there will be more of me to style before I know it! 

NYE was all about the sparkles for me! This fabulous skirt is something I snagged up from Target several months ago, and what better time to debut it then New Year's Eve!




Top by Jennifer Lopez for Kohls




Heels and headband from Versona




And for a more casual night out to the movies and dinner, I rocked a sparkly sweater and my beloved leggings, both by Apt 9 for Kohl's.




Below the knee platform boots from Charlotte Russe




Cheers to the new year!!


xoxo MaryBeth




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips