Sunday, September 14, 2014

FAUX LEATHER SKIRT STEAL

This faux leather skirt is probably one of my absolute favorite things in my closet right now. Comfy, flattering, classic and affordable. Oh, and it also comes in black too! The burgundy was calling my name so I had to go for it! The actual name of this color is, "wine tasting". Very fitting for me! ;)

Snag yours now at Kohl's before they fly off the shelves! And, it is currently on sale for $29.99! Also, any good Kohl's shopper knows that you never shop without an additional coupon. What a steal!


Kohl's
LC Lauren Conrad 






xoxo MaryBeth




2 comments:

  1. Great post and love the skirt! I would love it if you could check out my fashion blog as I do alot of lookbooks and my latest post is on fashion trends predictions for 2015! Maybe we could do a follow for follow? keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl! Yeah, this skirt is one of my ULTIMATE favorite pieces! I'll have to check out your blog! ;)

      Delete

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips