Saturday, September 27, 2014

ALL IN THE DETAILS

It is all in the details. This basic cotton, long line and flowing tank takes itself up a notch with a decadent and detail-oriented neckline. I haven't broke out this beauty in a long time, like, as in years! But last night as I was thumbing through my closet this Forever 21 find came out of no where and landed itself from a life of dark closet shame to blog spotlight! Another reason I am terrible when it comes to throwing out clothes- So hard for me to do!




I have mentioned my braided headband from Ulta before on the blog and I am in love with it. It blends in perfectly and the connector in the back is removable so that just the hair can be added and twisted in to any look. Love!




My MOST FAVORITE leggings: Apt 9 for Kohl's. Super comfy, thick, inexpensive and a lot of color options. LOVE! And of course, my beloved rider boots from Payless. I wear these ALL.THE.TIME. The season prior I purchased the brown version and last season I got these black ones. Each year they are a little different in design, but essentially the same. 




Since this top is very old and not online for purchase, here are some alternatives!


Get It Here
Get It Here
Get It Here
Get It Here
Get It Here
Get It Here


I want ALL of these! 


xoxo MaryBeth



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips