Thursday, July 17, 2014

W.I.L.L.

For this edition of, "What I'm Loving Lately", I am featuring none other than... Forever 21! Why change a good thing when they have what you love :) 

I am LUSTING over all three of these items and had to share them! So, let's get this started!

This first dress is definitely timeless with a chic and edgy vibe. Anything (faux) leather ups the ante and elevates your look from, "timeless chic" to, "timeless chic bad ass". Very technical terms being thrown around here... ha!


Forever 21
$27.80


Something about that button on the hem line of the dress just makes me swoon. Weirdo? Maybe ;)




This next piece is also timeless and very classic in lace. Leather and lace, what can I say?! Two opposites but yet both so beautiful!


Forever 21
$22.80




And my last obsession (for tonight) is this beautiful coral number featuring a faux crop top. There are several dresses with this illusion cut and they are so dainty and beautiful.


Forever 21
$22.80




Now time to sleep and dream of these beauties hanging in my closet.

xoxo MaryBeth



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips