Thursday, July 17, 2014

FASHIONABLY FIT

Who says workout gear has to be boring?! As someone who works out almost every day of the week, I understand the need for some good work out gear. But, at the same time, I also understand how costly those sweat sesh items can be. So you better believe I was excited when Forever 21 debuted their active wear line. I often peruse the items on their website but have yet to take the plunge and purchase some. So far my workout gear is mostly from Target, Kohl's and TJ Maxx. You can find some great stuff at all of those stores, but Forever 21 has some of the more, "fashion forward", pieces that I have been swooning over for a while as well basics and staples. 

Here are some pieces that I think are fab:


Forever 21
$17.80


Forever 21
$24.80


Forever 21
Cut Out Sports Bra
$13.80


Forever 21
Low Impact Power Mesh Sports Bra
$13.80


Forever 21
$8.80


Forever 21
$10.80


xoxo MaryBeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips