Saturday, March 22, 2014

E.L.F. PRODUCT LOVE

Relaxing this Saturday morning with some coffee and hot oats. Mmm! Then hopefully I will find some hats and decorations for Oaks and Derby! Yup, it is that time of year again and the Kentucky Oaks and Kentucky Derby will be here before we know it!

I wanted to share one of my newly FAVORITE eye shadows, and you will never guess where from... E.L.F. !!!! 

E.L.F. has some amazing products and REDICulous prices! I'm not sure how they make money because all the products I have used have been great. Every makeup line and fashion collection has duds, but I have yet to come across one by E.L.F.

This baked eyeshadow is the newest member of my collection. I have three other colors as well and they are SO beautiful. They have a subtle amount of shimmer to them and go on so soft and smooth. GREAT product, GREAT price. I typically get my E.L.F. products from Target because they have the largest selection, aside from shopping it online. And they are always adding new additions. When I saw this new color pop up on the shelf I didn't even hesitate throwing it in my basket.


Shop It Here


E.L.F. also offers the baked eye shadows in a palette. I prefer to get them individually to avoid messy cross contamination, though. But with that being said, the palettes are offered in four different versions (that's a total of FORTY shades) AND with them being baked, the cross contamination might not be too bad. So, maybe I'll try out a palette eventually :)


Shop it here








And these are all the colors available individually on the website. You HAVE to try them out!




















Have a great Saturday!

xoxo MaryBeth



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips