Wednesday, March 19, 2014

LATE WEEKEND RECAP

Happy Hump Day! The hubs' birthday weekend ended up being a slam dunk, thanks to my parents! They surprised me with a little something extra!

Two of my siblings, my sister-in-law and my niece and nephew! I balled my eyes out! Such an amazing surprise and such a super fun weekend!!




It included: Food
-Corned beef, cabbage, potatoes, carrots and green beans by yours truly  




Drinks
-One drop of food dye per glass. So fun!




Twerking... or farting, it's debatable 
-hahahaha




Birthday desserts
-German Chocolate cake, pineapple upside down cake and frozen yogurt




Snuggles
-Baby Violette :)




and leftovers!




Oh, and a little fashion ;)   Stella & Dot necklace and crazy clearance steal sweater from Banana Republic. Love!

-Sorry for the blurry pic, its all I had. I was too excited/happy/occupied by my visitors :)





Comment below for recipe deets.


Tomorrow I'll fill you in on another collaboration coming your way!!


xoxo MaryBeth





No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips