Sunday, February 2, 2014

SUPERBOWL LOVIN'

Yay for Super Bowl Sunday!! I hope the Broncos take the win tonight! 

I've got another, "Splurge v Steal" for you today and this time it is an oldie but goodie: gladiator style! Gladiator, caged, cutout, however you would like to describe it! But this trend has definitely migrated from mainly the sandal variety to stilettos and platforms becoming the norm. Love it! 

Splurge v Steal

Splurge v Steal by marybethklingenfus featuring metallic pumps


And lastly, some looks from this weekend:

Friday afternoon movie date with my man. I have three rules when I go to the movie theater: comfort, smuggled in snacks and diet coke fountain sodas. 

Stella & Dot- Amelie Sparkle Bracelet

Saturday the ladies and I had a Bachelorette party that was, "Everything's Bigger in Texas" theme! Big hair, big jewels, jean short and boots. SO fun!

Target flannel, Forever 21 shorts, Charlotte Russe boots and S&D jewels (minus the earrings).

Stella & Dot
Amelie Sparkle Bracelet
Sparkly Bardot Spiral Bangle

Christina Link Bracelet



And lastly, a comfy and sophisticated wrap dress from Kohl's for Church this AM. Gorg dress discovered on a lonely clearance rack. I gladly snagged it ;)


And now I am in sweatpants ready to stuff my face with some Super Bowl snacks! Oh yeah!

xoxo MaryBeth



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips