Tuesday, February 25, 2014

DO BLONDES HAVE MORE FUN?

We will find out!

The ombre is here! I am LOVING it! Actually, a little addicted to it. I can't wait until my next appointment for touch ups....in 8-10 wks... lol. Lucky for me, this dye job is extremely low maintenance! 




To debut my new look, the hubs and I went to a beerfest at an airplane hanger! It was pretty neat.




Wearing dark lipstick to a beer festival was probably not one of my wisest decisions...




Look for the night: cropped back white blazer from Forever 21, high low top with decorative neckline from Forever 21, Faux leather pants by Rock & Republic for Kohl's and merlot heels by Lauren Conrad for Kohl's. Love!


Stella & Dot- Sparkly Bardot Spiral Bangle
Stella & Dot- Christina Link Bracelet




Charlie making an appearance. Ha!

Hopefully this weather will start to match the mood of my hair! SO ready for Spring!


xoxo MaryBeth






No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips