Sunday, July 14, 2013

STYLE FILE

Just some style snaps from the week! 

Fab Forever 21 tank and jean shorts. The tank was purchased for our honeymoon (THREE years ago) and I never wore it! Got a wild hair and decided that this day was THE day. ha! The awesome shoes are from Payless. LOVE!




Payless
Airwalk Women's Surf Moc


I rocked this fab blazer from Forever 21 for a girl's night dinner. This blazer is to die for! I am obsessed. Not only is it super chic, but it is super versatile. On this night I paired it with a sheer black tank, faux leather pants, black heels and a pink lip.






Forever 21
Double Breasted Striped Blazer




And on this night I paired it with a casual sun dress and some gladiator flats. Love! Inexpensive AND versatile= slam dunk.






And lastly, my look for today was comfy, casual and cute! Bright skinnies by American Eagle at TJ Maxx (score!), polka dot top also from TJ Maxx and some sweet gladiators. Love!






xoxo MaryBeth








No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips