Wednesday, July 10, 2013

E.L.F. COLLECTION

Not sure what I'm getting myself in to today, but the weather is definitely looking promising! Long ago were the days of torrential downpours (hopefully) and great weather is making a strong presence. 

Last night we had the usual yummy grilling food: steaks, salmon and potato/pepper medley.










It was delish! The hubs is perfecting his mad grilling skills :)

On Polyvore today I shared some E.L.F. products that I love, and some that I haven't seen before. These fun colored makeup tools are to die. Love! If you aren't familiar with E.L.F., get familiar! This is THE cheapest line of quality cosmetics you will find. Like everything else, some of the products might be a dud, but I have had immense success with this company. Check it out!


MBpK Style




MBpK Style




MBpK Style

MBpK Style by marybethklingenfus featuring a face powder


The shadows in the second set are fillers for a shadow case. I got the case and some shadows a few years ago and it is still in tip top shape. And I love that you can change out the colors whenever you want! And one of my other fav items is the highlighter stick in the last set (top left). I hardly use the concealer end of the stick, but rather us the white highlighter for under my eyes and down the center of my nose. Looks great when you are contouring your face! Makeup is like a magic trick, and I love it!


P.S.    E.L.F. is having a website sale right now-  50% off!!!! 



xoxo MaryBeth




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips