Wednesday, June 5, 2013

LUST LIST LOVE

Hey Hey! So this morning I tried out a new class at my gym called, "Interval H.E.A.T." (high energy and toning). It was a great sweat sesh and got my booty burning. Success! Pre class meal:

1/2 c oats, water, stevia, cinnamon and sunbutter microwaved for 45-50 sec. Fresh fruit added on top.





Here are some Forever 21 items that I am loving!



Forever 21


Forever 21


Forever 21


Forever 21


Some Stella & Dot love!



Avalon Crescent Necklace
Soar Necklace



I am loving this Kardashian Kollection dress! The set below this one is some designer items I'm lusting over. A, "if I could buy whatever I wanted" list. Ha!



MBpK Style



MBpK Style

MBpK Style by marybethklingenfus featuring flat shoes


Watching the CMT awards! Love!


Have a great night!!


xoxo MaryBeth



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips