Tuesday, June 4, 2013

CORAL COLLABO

Hey Hey! 


Breakfast the past few days: fresh fruit and greek yogurt.




Feeling the bright colors lately! Coral rocks my world, can't you tell?! A nice pop of blue to accent all the coral love going on with this outfit. Versona necklace, Lauren Conrad for Kohl's top and TJ Maxx skinnies. Love!




Mmm... Starbucks refresher drink. Even my drink is coral!





The other day I met up with a friend from work at Starbucks for some consulting on her decor and organization of her soon to be new home. SO much fun! I love getting to be creative and being able to help someone at the same time! Ivanka Trump bag for my Mac Book. One of my TJ Maxx steals!




When I got home from work today I noticed that our Asiatic Lilies are starting to bloom again. Yay! Can't remember the name of this other plant but it is starting to bloom too!




After a good sweat session at the gym, the hubs and I grilled out some chicken, squash and zucchini. Mmmm! 




I also made one of my ultimate favorite sides: Sweet Potato Chips! Peel the sweet potato and cut into chips. I then line the chips on a foil covered cookie sheet and put a little olive oil (butter works, too) and cinnamon on the chips. Swirl the cinnamon around each chip with your finger to make sure it spreads out and mixes with the oil. Bake at 420 for about 12-15 minutes and viola!





Short and sweet tonight!


xoxo MaryBeth






No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips