Wednesday, May 1, 2013

BOURBON BALL BOUNTY

Kentucky Derby must-have. Two words: Bourbon Balls. Nuff said.


Vanilla wafers, pecans, powdered sugar and cocoa.





If you don't like a little kick, these may not be for you... 




Corn syrup dissolved in the bourbon, then added to above ingredients.




Ball formation




And let the dunking begin




Bakers semi-sweet chocolate, melted




Let them cool off and then store in sealed container until ready to enjoy!




Fab wedges from Charlotte Russe and Lauren Conrad for Kohl's skinnies. Love!





Some of the fam got in town today, and more family and friends get in tomorrow. Can't wait! I missed my nephew's birthday party earlier this month so we had a little party of our own :)




He loves Uncle Daniel  :)




And lastly, the MASSIVE steaks the hubs and my brother picked for our cook out tonight. Crazy! My sister-in-law and I went for more humble pieces of meat/fish, lol. Paired all that with zucchini, squash and russet potatoes on the grill. Mmmm, Mmmm.




Taking them to my father-in-law's farm tomorrow, and boy is my nephew excited!! 


Good Night!


xoxo MaryBeth












No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips