Sunday, March 24, 2013

WEEKEND RECAP

Oh Sunday... always comes around too soon. Blah! Just waiting on all the snow to show up that we are expected to get! I do love me some snow although not so much when I have to go to work the next day, boo. So, the hubs was definitely a happy camper after UofL's blowout wins this weekend. My Missouri teams did not do so well.... oh well, can't win them all! Can't wait to cheer UofL on during the rest of the tournament! 

Recap of the weekend: 




Old Navy faux fur cardigan, Forever21 top, Lauren Conrad for Kohl's skinnies and heels and some Stella & Dot love.






Michael Kor's cardigan from TJ Maxx, Rock & Republic for Kohl's tank, Lauren Conrad for Kohl's skinnies, boot heels from Target and more Stella & Dot love.


Sparkly Bardot Spiral Bangle
Christina Link Bracelet




The Windsor Tassel Necklace is probably one of my absolute favorite Stella & Dot items I own. It is so beautiful and effortless. If you are debating on purchasing anything S&D, this is a great starter item and you will see the true craftsmanship that goes in to each of these pieces.


Soar Necklace
Windsor Tassel Necklace


Eggs to go with dinner tonight.. Mmmm.. organic brown eggs, spinach, tomato, purple onion, feta, organic milk and pepper.




And lastly, a couple new purchases. A new flavor of the Natural Bliss creamer and a new lotion by St. Ives with natural ingredients. I figured that if I am going to lather my body in something every night it should probably be natural. Excited to try them out!




Going to finish watching the poison to my brain Kardashians and get some shut eye. 

Good Night!


xoxo MaryBeth






No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips