Thursday, March 21, 2013

MADNESS OF MARCH

Who's watching basketball this weekend!?! So excited for UofL's big game tonight! I am definitely rocking some red and black tonight: nails, shoes and shirt. Decided against my red lips because I thought that might be a little overwhelming! ha! Check out my look: target flannel top, Forever21 faux leather jacket, Rock & Republic for Kohl's faux leather pants, Mossimo for Target heels and some Stella&Dot love:







Yesterday the hubs and I hit up Earth Fare just to get some protein to go with dinner. We opted for these yummy chicken rolls. Mine was stuffed with spinach and feta, the hubs' had apple and cherry chunks. We got a couple other things too and since our total was over $10, we got two free pineapples!! Pretty sweet, huh?!





Now for some Polyvore love! Just some things I'm loving right now!



MbPK Style



MbPK Style



MbPK Style



MbPK Style

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips