Wednesday, February 27, 2013

PEPLUM PALOOZA

Hey Hey! Did everyone watch the Oscars?!?! Jennifer Lawrence representing Louisville, ohh yeah! She seems like a very sweet and down to earth person. And even though her gown was beautiful, I have to stick with my original choice for best dressed: Naomi Watts. Check out Jennifer Lawrence's gown though.... fab-u-lous. Rachel Zoe had a slam dunk with this one.



source


Worst dressed? I hate to say it, but I just did not understand what the heck Rachel Zoe: her stylist Anne Hathaway was thinking. And I totally agree with E! Fashion Police when I say that the other two dresses she wore that night were waaay better then the one she wore on the red carpet. What do you think? I guess I don't think she was the WORST dressed, but rather, I was the most disappointed with her choice. The dress in the middle is her red carpet gown, the left is her "after party" dress and the right was her performance dress. She is freaking flawless though, and could probably make a paper bag look good. I just think the other two would have been better for the red carpet. 



source


Moving on from the Oscars... I am absolutely in love with pretty much peplum anything these days and decided to use my beloved Polyvore to express said love. I just think it is such an easy way to spunk up any outfit. So this post is dedicated to a few "Peplum Picks" of mine. Check it out!



MbPK Style

MbPK Style

MbPK Style

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips