Thursday, December 27, 2012

HOLIDAY WRAP UP

Hey Hey! I am typing this post from my fabulous new Mac Book Pro!!!! Yay!! The hubs surprised me with this gem and boy am I pumped! Funny story, actually, because I got him an IPad. We are uber techy now! And, great minds think alike because we both had the great idea to wrap our respective gifts in overly large boxes with smaller boxes inside. Too funny!    










Now my turn.... :)












Such a great Christmas! We actually exchanged gifts the morning of Christmas Eve because we had so much going on for the holiday, and neither of us minded because we were both so excited to give each other our gifts. Apple better love us! After several family parties here and then surprising my parents on their doorstep Christmas night in St. Louis, we are tired!! We didn't have any plans for the night of Christmas, so we figured we would be sneaky and show up at my parents' house. Needless to say, they were ecstatic! Since my parents weren't expecting us, they had mailed us a Christmas care package. Check it out!






Yummy!


Here is some fashion pics from the weekend/week! This pink top was off the Target clearance rack for a whopping $9. Ohhh Yeeaah! Super.freakin.cute. Paired with my faux leather pants by Rock & Republic and over-the-knee stilettos by Charlotte Russe. Love. And I topped it all off with the badass Lillith Fringe Necklace by Stella&Dot. This necklace is such a statement piece and actually is 50% off in the month of January with a purchase of $50 or more!!




Stella & Dot $138
Lillith Fringe Necklace 



The following day we had another family function for the holidays, and I rocked my sweet bun-maker from Walgreen's, corduroy pants from Kohl's, sweater from Gap and black heels by Candie's for Kohl's. Comfy and cute! I paired my Soar Necklace ($59) and Delicate Drop Earrings ($24) by Stella&Dot to top it all off.





So later that night the hubs and I met up with some friends that were doing a holiday themed pub crawl. Hilarious is the only way to describe the costumes! Elves, snowmen, Santa, a Christmas tree, Jesus and even a penguin showed up for the crawl! I originally was going to wear my sparkly blazer and a black flowy tank, but decided to change back into my Gap sweater from earlier that day and my faux leather jacket. Paired all that with my faux leather pants, bad ass red lips and red heels by Candie's for Kohl's. In case you haven't noticed, they make this heel in several colors, and I think I have them all... Ooops! Ch-ch-check it out!


Stella&Dot $49
Stackable Deco Rings
Set of 3



Cutie

Christmas Tree and Penguin! ha!

College Bestie :)

Christmas Brew at a local brewery

Happy Hubby

More holiday celebrations on Christmas Eve with the in-laws and nephews. Fun times!!




On our way to the Hubby's Dad's farm on Christmas morning for a country breakfast! Yum! My new Victoria's Secret pullover, skinny jeans by Lauren Conrad for Kohl's and my fab rider boots from Payless. Cute and comfy.




And the hubs doing some unexpected farm work. ha! So funny how preppy he is but yet was driving a tracker from the day he was born and grew up on the farm. Love it!




Sine we surprised my family on Christmas night, we got to see my nephew open some of his presents. Too cute!




And we also got to enjoy some homemade Salciccia that my Grandpa and some of my Uncles made. Italian food is AH-mazing... especially these!






Charlie and Winston enjoyed themselves too! So cute!




And as I mentioned before, my parents have a large collection of nutcrackers and this is my proof! haha!





I hope everyone had a fabulous holiday!!! Now on to New Year's Eve!



Have a great night!



xoxo MaryBeth







No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips