Friday, September 28, 2012

DOUBLE TAKE [second edition]

"Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the fairest most affordable of them all". I love full length mirrors, particularly oversized ones that have a thick, beautiful trim on them. When decorating our home after we renovated, I knew that I had to have one somewhere, somehow, and that I was not going to pay an arm and a leg for it. Enters TJ Maxx. I got this steal while perusing their home goods section and knew it was meant for me. The TJ Maxx by my home has greatly downsized their home good section because, and thank goodness, a Home Goods opened in the same shopping center! Very dangerous, yet very wonderful :)

So enjoy this rendition of Double Take, second edition: "Mirror, mirror on the wall..".

Mine:

TJ Maxx $60
Charlie & Winston wanted to
be in the pic


Closer look at the detailing

Theirs:

Brookstone $211
www.cjrel.com $526
 
Now, obviously there are plenty of places to find more affordable full length mirrors, but the point is that these mirrors all look the exact same! Some great places to check out are TJ Maxx, Home Goods, IKEA and Burlington Coat Factory (don't be fooled by the name, this store is great for home goods shopping!).
 
xoxo MaryBeth 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips