Monday, April 13, 2015

PREGNANCY STYLE FILE

At this moment I am a whopping 31 weeks pregnant and loving every second of it! I honestly  am having more fun dressing this bump then I imagined. I knew it would be fun, but man is it really fun! Let's see if I keep singing this tune as my pregnancy continues on at a roaring pace! 

Just some looks that I have rocked over the past few week:






Apparently I have a thing for Target flannels tied around my waist! If I'm not wearing a dress, I just feel most comfortable with something around my waist. Maybe it is the support, who knows! When you take almost daily selfies you start to pick up on tendencies, ha! 

These longline tanks are from Forever 21 and are AH-mazing. And since they are so long, they are perfect for growing a belly.








This dress was snagged up at Forever 21 probably three years ago. Anything in my closet that is stretchy is being tested to the limits with this bump. Happily, a lot of my current clothes have a lot of stretch to them and I honestly have not bought a single maternity item yet! 






This beautiful rose patterned dress is another Forever 21 find with stretch and was perfect for Easter Sunday! Topped off with some Stella & Dot jewelry, of course!






Kohl's top from a year or so back with a beautiful flowy bottom and silk tie. Love!






And lastly, this beautiful off the shoulder dress is also from Forever 21. I purchased this after I knew I was pregnant and just ordered up one size to accommodate. I knew I wanted it for either a baby shower or maternity photos. Who knows, maybe both! Love!





xoxo MaryBeth




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips