Saturday, January 17, 2015

SPRING 2015 S&D COLLECTION

Alright Ladies, the Spring 2015 Collection for Stella & Dot is in full swing, and it is not disappointing! I think this might be my favorite collection thus far! All the bright colors are getting me in such a mood for Spring and honestly, just makes me happy! Head on over to my Instagram page for a sneak peak of some of my items that I have from the collection, and also check out the Look Book here.


Stella & Dot $89
Marina Statement Necklace

One of my FAVORITE pieces is this glamorous necklace! It is so beautiful and can easily be thrown on with a casual tee or fancy blouse! Very versatile! 

And this delicate cuff bracelet features beautiful threading between tough studs! Love!


Stella & Dot $24
Colorblock Cuff


xoxo MaryBeth


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips