Wednesday, November 19, 2014

MORE HOLIDAY FINDS

Here are some more fabulous holiday finds! Very similar to my last post, but there are just so many amazing things out right now that I can't help but share all the great things I am spotting! I may or may not be expecting some of these on my doorstep in the near future... :)


LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl's
Embellished Mixed-Media Crop Top
Black, Gardenia or Blue Glow
sale $35.99


Forever 21
Sequined Drawstring Joggers
$32.90


Forever 21
Lace-Paneled Fluted Dress
$24.90



The red version of this dress is so beautiful that I had to share pics of both versions! Love!
Forever 21
$22.90




This dress has faux leather paneling and is stunning! It comes in four different colors but these two are my favs!
Forever 21
$34.80



xoxo MaryBeth



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips