Wednesday, October 22, 2014

PRABAL GURUNG STEAL

One thing I am always in search of is a good deal. Even when famous designers collaborate with affordable stores, the price point still might not be where you want it. Enter exhibit A: this amazing silky button down by Prabal Gurung for Target was snatched up by yours truly after his collaboration had been in the store for a couple weeks and things were starting to find their way to the clearance section. I scored it for a fraction of the cost and that made the deal much sweeter. Obviously this tactic does not always work, and I was fortunate to find not only the top I wanted on clearance, but the size I needed. Nonetheless, it worked out for me and had it not, I would have just deemed it not meant to be.




So classy, comfortable and fun! Paired with my most favorite brand of faux leather pants, Rock & Republic for Kohl's and Charlotte Russe black platforms. Ugh, love! And of course, the jewelry. Who could forget the JEWELRY! Stella & Dot's Sumervell Necklace is seriously all you need in life. Seriously! It comes in four different versions, but this classic one totally stole my attention when it was first released. OB-sessed!




Thankfully at the last minute I tossed on a faux fur vest. It is starting to get chilly at night these days! Last year I zeroed in on a want need of mine and that was more faux fur vests in a variety of colors. This beauty was one of my selections from Forever 21 and is definitely a staple item that will be with me for years to come. And for the price (under $50) I was able to realistically get more than one. I get so many compliments any time I wear one of my fur vests! I know faux fur can seem a little scary at first for some, but once you wear it a few times and get comfortable with the look you will realize they really are great pieces to have in your closet. Mark my words: you WILL get a compliment ;)




xoxo MaryBeth







No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips