Sunday, August 10, 2014

SUNDAY LOOKS

How is every one's Sunday going!? There has been a lot of PGA madness going on here in Louisville, PLUS Miley Cyrus performing last night!  Sheesh! 

Here are some recent looks that I have rocked lately. Check it out!




This hi-low tank with metal embellishment by Forever 21 is one of my FAVORITE tops. It goes with literally everything I own, is super comfortable and can be casual or dressy. Love! Paired with some gladiator flats and white skinny jeans. 




Just a little Stella & Dot neck party! Love love LOVE these two pieces!




Yesterday I rocked this fabulous skirt and tank both by Banana Republic and Charlotte Russe heels. I have said it before and will say it again: Charlotte Russe is THE place for bad ass heels at bad ass prices. 






A little braid loving' to jazz up my simple low pony tail. Something about braids just makes everything better.




And lastly, one of my favorite and most BAD ASS necklaces by Stella & Dot: The Femme Fetale. I think it speaks for itself. Very sadly though, this piece has been retired, so it is no longer available to the public.





xoxo MaryBeth




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips