Thursday, August 8, 2013

REVLON FIND

Something I'm loving right now:


Revlon


I tried this stuff out yesterday in addition to my E.L.F. highlighter stick and I really liked it! It is definitely easier to apply because it is a powder as opposed to the liquid stick, although the liquid stick works much better for going down the center of my nose when contouring. Verdict: winner!




My look for, "Girl's Dinner", hosted by yours truly, was Rock & Republic faux leather pants from Kohl's, Forever 21 tank, and Candie's by Kohl's leopard heels. Love! Topped it off with some Stella & Dot jewels.




The hubs was kind enough to grill up all our food and leave so we could have our girl time. He's a keeper :)

Steak...mmmm... amongst other things




A famous dessert of my Mom's which consists of a special crust, cream cheese, cool whip, chocolate pudding, etc. Mmmmm... SO good!





xoxo MaryBeth



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips