Monday, May 20, 2013

WEEKEND RECAP

Can something actually be this cute?! Winston is such a ham, always willing to pose.




Overnight oats the other day... so predictable, I know, I know...




The hubs and I took a weekend trip to see my fam. I needed it! Being homesick is no bueno. Shirt dress from Forever 21, love! It is still for sale online, so if you are interested there is a link below.




Get it


Went to dinner with some of the ladies and my nephew. He had fun running around the gated patio while we had girl talk and ate some delish food.




Another lovely Forever 21 creation (that is also still available online) that I wore in St. Louis this past weekend and my super fab hat from Target. Love! 




Get it!


Candid from Saturday with the hubs. I think he may be avoiding the camera in this pic, ha!




My parents are too cute. They joined all of us on Saturday for, "watch the Cardinal's game and hang at a patio" day. It was so much fun and the weather was AH-mazing.




Not gonna lie, between Derby and this weekend I have fallen off the health wagon. When in doubt, hop back on with none other than.... OATS!! This morning I woke up on a mission to get back to my healthy ways and get ready for summertime! Yay! Added some yogurt on top for an extra little kick.






Got in a good sweat sesh at the gym and did some odds and ends done around the house. Fabulous Monday in my opinion! Back to work tomorrow, boo!


Goodnight!


xoxo MaryBeth










No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips